When you hear about Havells, you think of LED lights, don’t you?
But do you know that Havells is a Fast Moving Electronic Goods (FMEG) company.
Yes, Havells makes all sorts of Electronic Goods from Home and Kitchen appliances to Low Voltage motors and from Lighting equipment to cables and wires and other electronic goods.
The company enjoys a very distinct reputed position in the industry and is very determined towards social services.
Well, talking about social duties, Havells started manufacturing the water purifiers long ago. They have made a good name for themselves in this field.
And not only that, the company pays close attention to its water purifiers and tries to evolve them continuously according to the customers’ needs.
Here, we are going to discuss one of the leading water purifiers that Havells have, the Max 8-Litres RO+UV Water Purifier.
Let’s get going then.
Buy the new Havells Max 8-Litre RO+UV Water Purifier
Let us focus on the features that this water purifier has to offer-
- 7-litre storage and 15-litre purification capacity
- 7-Stage purification process
- Has a Mineralz Cartridge which re-adds the vital minerals in the water and corrects pH of purified water
- Uses the RO+UV purification technology ensuring 100% of water gets purified.
- Equipped with error alerts, tank full alerts, Self-diagnostic alerts, and pump failure alerts.
- Suitable for Borewell water, tanker water, and other hard water
- Has an Ingress Protection Tank Cover to prevent the infliction of bacteria and external particles
- Removable Tank helps you in cleaning the tank easily.
- Warranty of 1 year.
|Capacity||8 litres storage, Up to 15 litres per hour purification capacity|
|Purification stages||7-Stage purification|
|Construction material||Food Safe Plastic|
|Suitable for||Borewell water, tank water, other hard water|
|Alerts||Pump failure, tank full, error alerts, and self-diagnostic|
|Max. power rating||45 W|
|Weight||8 kg (approx.)|
|Product dimension (height*width*depth)||49cm*38.2cm*27.3cm|
|Warranty details||1-year warranty|
|PERIMETER||RATING (out of 10)|
|Ease of Using||9|
|Value for Money||8.7|
|Warranty & Services||8.2|
OVERALL – 8.3
- Storage Capacity– The storage capacity is of 7 litres which are enough for serving a family of 5-6 members. It purifies around 15 litres per hour which will not let you wait to be served with water.
- Purification Quality- There are 7 stages for the purification of water in this water purifier. It uses RO+UV technology which ensures that 100% of water gets purified.
The Mineralz cartridge attached with this purifier adds the essential minerals back to the water making it more healthier. Plus, it adjusts the pH scale of water.
That is why it is rated 9.4 out of 10 by the customers.
3. Features- The exquisite features attached to the product makes it even more useful and effective.
Whether we talk about the cartridge, the unique alert systems or the purification control, this purifier has all of these features sorted out pretty well.
The removable tank adds convenience to cleaning. People have experienced the aid have rated it 8.7 in features.
4. Price- Now comes the most important factor to buy any product. This water purifier comes at a price of Rs. 12,299.
Anyone who wishes to buy a water purifier goes out in the market with a budget of 8,000-15,000 normally.
So it is safe to say that this purifier fits the budget of a majority of people. The rating of 8 states that it is not within reach of all.
5. Maintenance- Maintenance of the product also plays an important role in moulding your views towards a product.
For example, if a water purifier costs 7000 per year for its maintenance, then not many people will buy that as it may increase their liability a lot.
Here, in this case, this purifier costs Rs. 4500 per year for maintenance. That is why it is a bit on the costlier side and rated poorly by customers.
6. Design & Ease of using- Using this purifier is extremely easy. Owing to its delicate design, it can fit into any place including a kitchen corner.
It comes with a self-diagnostic feature which comes in handy every time you use it.
As you can see it is rated 9 in ease of doing and 8 in design which reflects its usefulness.
7. Value for Money- What better way of evaluating a product’s credibility than to ask them who have used it.
Rating of 8.7 for Value of Money confirms that people are genuinely satisfied spending their money on this product.
Well, after going through all the aspects of Havells Max water purifier, you can easily make the decision of buying it or not.
The overall rating of this water purifier is 8.3 which is very impressive and lets us examine the usefulness of the product.
If you need an easy to use water purifier for 6 members and want it to be equipped with latest purification technology, then this is the best that you can find under Rs. 13000.